My top pick for summer is Summer Fridays' new sunscreen.

My skin is sensitive, so I always have to wait until I can use the product. This usually lasts around two weeks. My daily routine is simple because I have sensitive skin. 

It consists of a cleanse, vitamin C serum and moisturizer. I am a dedicated sunscreen user. It's something everyone should have in their routine. But, as someone with freckled skin who lives in California, sunscreen is essential. 

I prefer mineral sunscreens. I also like lightweight, non-greasy sunscreens that don't leave a film on my skin. Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen ($36) has been a great new addition to my skincare routine.

It is a mineral sunscreen with a serum-like texture that glides on the skin. I have used mineral sunscreens that are thicker than this one. I am wearing sunscreen. To have something that feels light and doesn't feel like it is on my skin is a huge advantage. It has been two weeks since I started using it. 

I have not experienced any adverse reactions, which is remarkable. It has a subtle sunscreen scent but nothing offensive or overpowering. The product is also fragrance-free. 

It is a milky white product that glides on the skin. My brother and I didn't notice any white marks, so we tried it over the weekend. He also liked the product. Not that we have dark skin. I haven't yet seen the effect on anyone else.

It's the only product I've found comparable to this one, and it has already been a staple in my summer beach bag. It is a high-quality mineral sunscreen that gives my skin a healthy glow and a comfortable feel. 

It can be used under makeup and easily reapply during a day at sea. This is partly due to the inclusion of skincare ingredients such as squalane which hydrates and fights inflammation. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and softens skin. 

It is excellent as an addition to sunscreen because it contains vitamin E and ethyl ferulate, which creates an antioxidant complex that combats free radical damage. 

It's vegan, cruelty-free, recyclable, and "Clean at Sephora" It's also more affordable at $36, which is a great deal. If you find sunscreen irritating or sticky, this product is for you, and you don't like to apply it again. This new sunscreen is perfect for summer.



Comments